When you make a reservation, you will be asked for your name and email address. You may also be asked for your telephone number, payment information, the name of the escorts that travel with you and your preferences during your stay.
When you visit our platform, even if you do not make a reservation, we may save some information, such as your IP address, the browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and Pages you have been shown. If you’re using a mobile device, we may also store information that identifies your device and specific settings, as well as details of its length and latitude. When you make a reservation, the system records the means used and the platforms you visited to make your reservation.
When you use certain social networking services, we may also receive some information.
Reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation and to transmit the data of your reservation to the holder of the accommodation you have reserved.
Customer Comments: We use your contact information to invite you, by email, to write a review after your stay. Your review may help other users choose the accommodation best suited to their needs.
Advertising Activities: We also use your information for advertising activities. For example:
– When you make a reservation through the platform, we may use your contact information to send you news related to travel and services. If you wish, we will also send you regular e-mail newsletters. You can cancel your subscription or choose not to receive communications and advertising at any time – use the “Unsubscribe” link available in all newsletters.
– Based on the information you share with us, personalized offers can be sent to you on the AmazingMadeira.com platform, on mobile applications or on third-party platforms, including social media pages. These offers may be available for booking directly on the AmazingMadeira.com platform or they may be third party offers or products that we believe are interesting to you.
Other means of communication: In other situations it is possible for the contact to be made by email, postal mail, telephone, SMS, or other multiplatform instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber, Skype depending on the contact information you share With us. There are some determining factors:
“You made a request, and we must conclude it.”
– You have not finalized your online reservation – we may send you an email with a reminder to confirm your reservation. We believe this type of additional service is useful and allows you to continue your reservation without having to search for accommodation again or fill in all reservation data from the beginning.
– When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or ask you to write a comment about your experience with AmazingMadeira.com.
– We can also send you other material related to your booking, such as contact information of AmazingMadeira.com when you need assistance, or just useful information to help you plan your trip and make the most of your stay. In addition, we may send you material on your next reservations or a summary of your previous reservations through AmazingMadeira.com.
Identifying and Preventing Fraud: We may use your personal information to identify and prevent fraud or other illegal or unwanted activity.
Improve the platform: We use your personal data for analytical purposes to improve and optimize the user experience and improve the functionality and quality of the information provided.
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal information with third parties.
The accommodation you booked: To complete your reservation, we need to communicate relevant booking details to the owner of the accommodation you have booked. This may include your name, your contact details, your payment details, and any preferences specified in the booking. This information may also be used by AmazingMadeira.com or the accommodation holder to make personalized offers related to your reservation. If you have questions about your reservation, we can contact the owner of the accommodation on your behalf to have your request handled.
External Service Providers: We may use service providers (such as data processors) to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. The purpose of this processing will, for example, be to facilitate the payment of reservations, to send advertising material or to provide analytical support services. These processors comply with the confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own benefit or for any other purpose.
Competent authorities: We share your personal information with government and research authorities if required to do so by law or if it is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts.
After your stay in any accommodation you have booked through our platform, you will receive an invitation to write a review. This invitation may request information about accommodation, areas surrounding or you may choose to submit it as anonymous. By completing a customer review, you will agree that it can be shown (as detailed in our Terms and Conditions) for example, relevant information about hosting on our platforms, our mobile applications, our accounts on social networks and social applications , or on the accommodation platform, or on the platform of our business partners – all for the purpose of informing other travelers about the quality and services of the accommodation they were staying in.
We will add your opinion to the opinions of other users.. We may use the information in our lists or other information about destinations anonymously so that, in the end, we help other users find the ideal destination.
We have adopted procedures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of personal data and can not be held liable for any anomaly or error that may occur in our database or for the violation of this data caused by third parties.
The services offered by AmazingMadeira.com are not intended for persons under the age of 18. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the consent of a parent or guardian. If we receive information from a person under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete the reservation.
You always have the right to verify your personal data stored by us. You can request a summary of your personal information by e-mail: info@AmazingMadeira.com. Please write “Request personal information” in the subject of your email and include a copy of your identification document so that individuals without authorization do not have access to your personal data.
If your personal data stored by us is incorrect, we will update it if you wish. If you no longer wish to use AmazingMadeira.com services, you may ask us to block your personal data from being used again. You can also unsubscribe from AmazingMadeira.com newsletters at any time. Requests for the updating, blocking or removal of personal data may be made by e-mail to: info@AmazingMadeira.com. In addition, it may be necessary for us to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as stored records, to process complaints or to detect fraudulent activities.
AmazingMadeira.com controls the processing of personal data and applications on our platform. Data processing and application services are provided by Sandra Rodrigues, Administrator of the AmazingMadeira.com platform. Sandra Rodrigues, uses the trademark “AmazingMadeira.com” as the commercial name of her professional activity, being the address of her platform, “www.AmazingMadeira.com”.